We want to get to know you and we want you to know us that why we offer this in person opportunity to discuss your vision of the perfect party, wedding or event. This meeting gives us the chance to review the event planning timeline, style, design, décor, theme and budget. We are here for you to bounce ideas off of every step of the way and this first meeting is just the beginning.
Perfect Planning $6400
Full service planning, this package is perfect for the couple that wants a guiding hand every step of the planning process from venue research and selection to flipping off the lights at the end of the night. Whether you need someone to take the bull by the horns to get stuff done or a best friend to share in the selection of vendors and perfection of the smallest details, we do that.
The perfect planning package includes:
- Budget creation
- Hotel room block setup and management
- Transportation arrangements
- Wedding coordination:
- Unlimited meetings
- Wedding etiquette guidance
- Meeting and managing of all vendors
- Access to our online planning software
- Complete wedding design and execution of décor, flowers & stationery
Partial Planning $3200
Have you handled the major wedding details like venue and catering and you just need a hand with a few details and vendors? Or are you planning a small wedding elopement? Let’s plan together, this package is designed for the couple that wants a limited help throughout the planning process.
The partial planning package includes:
- Wedding Coordination:
- Four meetings to be used for check ins or vendor meetings
- Wedding design
- Meeting and managing of five wedding vendors or five a la carte services
We handle coordination a little different than some others. You may have heard of day of or month of coordination, let’s face it Rome wasn’t built in a day or a month and neither is the biggest day of your life. That is why from the moment you book with us you have access to personalized vendor recommendations, and advice from an experienced wedding professional. About eight weeks before your wedding we step in to gather a list of vendors and details, then we start working on a detailed timeline, iron out any wrinkles and prepare for your big day so you can sit back relax and enjoy your wedding.
- Two additional pre-wedding meetings
- Two hours of rehearsal management
- Ten hours the day of planner and one assistant
- Overseeing of table and venue setup
- Managing all vendors and deliveries throughout the day
- Development and management of a detailed timeline
- Confirmation of all day of vendors
- Managing break down and collection of personal items
- Unlimited email support
- Access to day of emergency boxes for the bride and groom
- Coordinate distribution of final payments and tips
- Post wedding follow up and photographer team up for wedding publication (if desired by couple)
Wedding Design $500+
Details are our bread and butter, minimal or elaborate whatever your style and wedding vision we will create a magnificent design that not only leaves your guests in awe but also invites comfort and functionality. Our comprehensive design questionnaire, design meeting and your digital inspiration help us get to know you both and guide our design processes, we then provide you with a digital mood board before finalizing the design.
A la cartè services $200+
We want to ensure that your event is everything you imagine. That is why we are happy to offer a la cart services including but not limited to:
- Management of guest list and RSVP’s
- Planning and coordination of wedding weekend events
- Welcome bags design & assembly
- Wedding favor design and assembly
- Additional Vendor meeting and management
- Wedding website creation and management
- Additional vendor or fitting appointments
- Setup and management of hotel accommodations.
Local & destination travel fees
- Travel will be added to any wedding more than 75 miles away from Parker, CO